Looking for a great place to work?!?
NorthPark offers an environment where professional growth and development are given high priority. We believe it is imperative to have a mutually respectful relationship. We believe the key to your success is in consistently exhibiting NorthPark’s core values:
- Call Center Associates – Our Call Center is our first point of contact with our members. We need empathetic individuals who have the curiosity to learn about our products and services, and the patience to explain the options and opportunities to our unique members. We’re looking for individuals who have working knowledge of the core software available by CUAnswers and experience working in a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) institution. Read more….
- Loan Officer – If you’re a specialized loan officer experienced with or capable of working with lower income, lower credit score customers and you have the patience to conduct the extensive interviewing necessary to develop a loan package to help these unique member needs, we have a great opportunity for you! Read more….
If you believe you’re the right fit, please apply today and outline why this job is for you. Our recruiting team will review your résumé and follow up with all eligible candidates. NorthPark CCU is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in a diverse team and will not discriminate based on your actual or perceived belonging to any protected class, or any class. Must be eligible to work in the United State without sponsorship.
To submit your application, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We are the first of its kind 100% remote credit union in the country. Our employees – every one of them – worked from home before working from home was cool.
Our mission is to make life better for our community of customers. We are passionate about serving those who are generally underserved: the low income and those with challenging credit.
We believe that the harder you work, the greater the rewards. In addition to a competitive base salary, our employees have multiple ways to earn additional income throughout the year.
We’re here to stay. We’ve been around for nearly 90 years and plan to be here at least 90 more! During that time we have evolved to meet the changing needs of our customers and the credit union community of members.
We have a new CEO who is building a dynamic leadership team that reinforces our core values of transparency, respect, accountability, integrity, and loyalty.
Employee reviews online include:
- “The credit union is very progressive and always moving forward. Resolving the needs of the members today and into the future are first and foremost for the Board and personnel.”
- “Small group with a lot of passion for the work of helping people who need a second chance in banking. Credit Unions are so important in helping those that need financial education.”
- “I very much enjoyed working at NorthPark, provided exceptional customer service, we worked as a team. Management was excellent, with wonderful hours.”
We welcome diverse team members who share our passion. NorthPark CCU is an equal opportunity employer.
Our members share their appreciation for our great customer service and the lengths we go to help them. Check out just a few examples of great member feedback!
- “NorthPark CU is one of the best banks I have been with. I had other banks and for years, I was unsatisfied with my banking. NorthPark CU was there for me when other banks turned me down. I will always be grateful to them for their help. NorthPark provides great customer service and are always putting their customers’ needs first. For that, I want to say thank you. I also want to say thank you to Carly. I really appreciate her help, her kindness, patience, and excellent customer service to me. She made sure my loan process went through and smooth. Thank you, Carly!”
- My wife and I belonged to a few local banks before we were told about North Park, and we have never been more satisfied with the quality of service and hospitality that they have showed us over the years. Everyone who works there is very personable and treats you like family. I would recommend to anyone who wants to be a part of a well organized and knowledgeable team to become a member.
- North Park Community Credit Union gives great customer service. They care about there members needs. If you're ever in a tough spot they have options even for individuals with less than perfect credit and the rebuild your credit to give you great success. There kindness is more than words.
In addition to a great culture and competitive earning potential, we offer:
- Fully remote work arrangement with regular team, one-on-one and all-staff meetings, and check-ins. You may be remote, but you’re never alone!
- Competitive compensation with an additional quarterly bonus opportunities.
- A full suite of health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, and HSA.
- 17 days of PTO to start plus 9 paid federal holidays and your birthday as paid holidays.
- Up to 75% off your loan rate on your own personal loans with NorthPark.
- Generous cell phone hardware and plan discounts for you and your immediate family.
- Focused and intentional mentoring to be a CEO – timing is up to you and your development.
- Did we mention remote working?