Looking for a great place to work?!?
NorthPark offers an environment where professional growth and development are given high priority. We believe it is imperative to have a mutually respectful relationship. We believe the key to your success is in consistently exhibiting NorthPark’s core values:
Before we tell you any more about the job openings, let us tell you about our unique organization. In
addition to a high IQ/EQ culture, we value and reward transparency, respect, accountability,
integrity, and loyalty through defined responsibilities and outcomes, as well as a competitive
total compensation package including:
• Work from home arrangement with weekly one-on-one coaching, all-staff trainings, and leadership team meetings. You may be remote, but you’re never alone!
• Competitive compensation with additional earning opportunity of up to 15% of your salary through monthly bonus plan.
• A full suite of health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, and HSA.
• 401k plan with 6% matching
• 17 PTO days to start PLUS 9 paid federal holidays and your birthday.
• Up to 75% off your loan rate on your own loans with NorthPark.
• $50 monthly cell phone comp and $50/month/line with unlimited data plan for your immediate family members.
• Training and career development
Para ver nuestros oportunidades de trabajo en Espanol, "presione aqui".
Loan Interviewer (Bilingual required)
No banking or lending experience necessary. We are looking for conversational skills who can take loan applications. We will teach you the art of a loan interview.
Loan Processor (Bilingual required)
Detail-oriented and proficient computer skills are a must. You will work with the loan officer and member to complete the loan documents which includes emails, data entry, and attention to detail.
Call Center – 2 Open Positions
Customer service experience is encouraged, no banking experience is required. We are looking for friendly individuals with a heart to help. You will answer members' questions and help find answers to their problems. It will involve teaching so look for people that can give verbal instructions well.
New Account Opening (Bilingual required)
Detail-oriented and proficient computer skills are a must. You will work with the loan officer and member to complete the new account documents which includes emails, data entry, and attention to detail.
If you believe you’re the right fit, please apply today and outline why this job is for you. Our recruiting team will review your résumé and follow up with all eligible candidates. NorthPark CCU is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in a diverse team and will not discriminate based on your actual or perceived belonging to any protected class, or any class. Must be eligible to work in the United State without sponsorship.
To submit your application, please send it along with a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We are the first of its kind 100% remote credit union in the country. Our employees – every one of them – worked from home before working from home was cool.
Our mission is to make life better for our community of customers. We are passionate about serving those who are generally underserved: the low income and those with challenging credit.
We believe that the harder you work, the greater the rewards. In addition to a competitive base salary, our employees have multiple ways to earn additional income throughout the year.
We’re here to stay. We’ve been around for nearly 90 years and plan to be here at least 90 more! During that time we have evolved to meet the changing needs of our customers and the credit union community of members.
We have a new CEO who is building a dynamic leadership team that reinforces our core values of transparency, respect, accountability, integrity, and loyalty.
Employee reviews online include:
- “The credit union is very progressive and always moving forward. Resolving the needs of the members today and into the future are first and foremost for the Board and personnel.”
- “Small group with a lot of passion for the work of helping people who need a second chance in banking. Credit Unions are so important in helping those that need financial education.”
- “I very much enjoyed working at NorthPark, provided exceptional customer service, we worked as a team. Management was excellent, with wonderful hours.”
We welcome diverse team members who share our passion. NorthPark CCU is an equal opportunity employer.
Our members share their appreciation for our great customer service and the lengths we go to help them. Check out just a few examples of great member feedback!
- “NorthPark CU is one of the best banks I have been with. I had other banks and for years, I was unsatisfied with my banking. NorthPark CU was there for me when other banks turned me down. I will always be grateful to them for their help. NorthPark provides great customer service and are always putting their customers’ needs first. For that, I want to say thank you. I also want to say thank you to Carly. I really appreciate her help, her kindness, patience, and excellent customer service to me. She made sure my loan process went through and smooth. Thank you, Carly!”
- My wife and I belonged to a few local banks before we were told about North Park, and we have never been more satisfied with the quality of service and hospitality that they have showed us over the years. Everyone who works there is very personable and treats you like family. I would recommend to anyone who wants to be a part of a well organized and knowledgeable team to become a member.
- North Park Community Credit Union gives great customer service. They care about there members needs. If you're ever in a tough spot they have options even for individuals with less than perfect credit and the rebuild your credit to give you great success. There kindness is more than words.
In addition to a great culture and competitive earning potential, we offer:
- Fully remote work arrangement with regular team, one-on-one and all-staff meetings, and check-ins. You may be remote, but you’re never alone!
- Competitive compensation with an additional quarterly bonus opportunities.
- A full suite of health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, and HSA.
- 17 days of PTO to start plus 9 paid federal holidays and your birthday as paid holidays.
- Up to 75% off your loan rate on your own personal loans with NorthPark.
- Generous cell phone hardware and plan discounts for you and your immediate family.
- Focused and intentional mentoring to be a CEO – timing is up to you and your development.
- Did we mention remote working?