Courtesy Pay Opt In/Out Form
Dear NorthPark Member,
We recently discovered that your debit card is not tied to Courtesy Pay. We are under new management and have learned that some members may have not received proper communication and are unaware that they can have this service. There is no monthly fee for this service. There is only a charge if your account goes negative.
Should you ever have an issue with your account being in the negative your debit card will be declined unless you complete the form.
Click on the arrows below to expand and read more.
What You Need to Know about Overdraft and Overdraft Fees
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
1. We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
2. We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to a savings, which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about these plans.
This notice explains our standard overdraft practices.
What are the standard overdraft practices with my account?
We DO authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic bill payment
We DO NOT authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions unless you ask us to (see below)
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
If we do NOT authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
What fees will I be charged if NorthPark pays my overdraft?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee of up to $35.00 each time we pay an overdraft.
- There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
What if I want NorthPark to authorize and pay overdrafts and everyday debit card transactions?
If you also want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transaction, complete the form below or you can print and sign this form. Then submit it using the link below or scroll up to complete our online form.