Dear NorthPark Family and Friends,
As the year 2013 winds down, this is the time to reflect and a time to dream of the future. Thanksgiving allows us to be thankful for what has been so special to us. Shortly, the entire holiday season—Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Muharram and other celebrations—will be upon us and we will share the joy of family and the season. And after that, we all will look to the future as we make our resolutions for 2014!
I want to share some of the things for which I am thankful and share wishes for the credit union for the future.
I am thankful for:
· The members of the credit union community who, in their own ways, make NorthPark Community Credit Union such an outstanding organization—from the Employees who bring enthusiasm to their service, to the Management and Volunteer Leadership who appreciate the Employees’ love of serving our Members and the Community…and mostly for the over seven thousand Members who are finding increasing value in our products and services.
· NorthPark being one of the oldest credit unions in Indiana – ranked ninth oldest in the State – after all these years, still committed to the Seven Cooperative Principles that guides all credit unions.
· Opportunities to serve Central Indiana through our many loan and deposit programs.
· Of course, the support we receive from our many Volunteer Leaders, close business partners and community friends who understand and appreciate all that NorthPark does and provides. Thanks to you and so many others, we continue to enhance our programs and our facilities as the credit union looks toward a bright future.
I have one main wish for 2014 and beyond:
· We must continue to advocate for our great credit union and the wonderful credit union movement, that exists to build Member-wealth.
· We have a wonderful story to tell, and I encourage each of you to share our good news.
Thanks to you, the entire NorthPark family, the inner spirit of this great organization burns brightly. As we get closer to the end of this calendar year and get set for another banner year, we look forward to continuing the great success of NorthPark Community Credit Union!
Dan Robbins, President/CEO